|Expats - Shared Housing
||12.396 kr. ex. VAT
- Housing research (rental)
- Landlord contract
- Preparing lease contract
- Going through lease contract
- Move-in report
“Please be aware that if you wish to rent a flat in central Copenhagen (or central Århus), the rent must be minimum 11.000 kr., in order for us to provide this service”.
Package 1 contains:
- 1 hour meeting where we discuss your criteria, demands and dreams for your new home.
- Housing People will inspect all potential houses/flats and investigate whether the requirements are met.
- Housing People will find up to 3 housing options that meet your demands.
- Housing People will contact you, and we will have a common inspection of the best housing options that matches your demands.
- Housing People takes care off all contact with the landlord/administrator.
- Going through lease contract.
- Preparing move-in report (including pictures etc.).
Preparing lease contract
- Housing People prepares the lease contract and informs you of the paragraphs that needs attention.
Going through lease contract
- Housing People goes through the lease contract with you and informs you of which paragraphs you should pay attention.
- Going through the apartment.
- Taking pictures as documentation.
- Preparing a list of flaws / defects and have the landlord/administrator sign the list.
- Reading the meters (el, water, gas).
- Signing up with utility/energy provider.